Licenses for vessels – Transfers
Our school takes responsibility and immediately settles all the necessary procedures for the transfer and licensing of your boat:
- Leave on speedboat
- Permission for inflatable boats
- License for fishing vessels
- Permission for yachts
- Board transfer
The registration of a new inflatable boat can be made at any port authority of your residence,by submitting the following documents:
- Boat ownership title (invoice).
- Board machine ownership title (invoice).
- Maximum continuous power (official list manufacturer or certificate).
- Certificate of manufacturer (Register of Shipping, the manufacturer of such vessels, or qualified, graduate engineer).
- CE certificate – Declaration of conformity – Compliance Statement.
- Board photo.
- Two photographs owner.
- EKOEMN triplicate and fees
- Statutory Declaration that neither the board nor the machine is registered in another VEMS Port Authority and that the VAT stated in the application is true and unique.